Thursday, May 5, 2011

A man of too many friends...

Proverbs 18: 24
A man of too many friends comes to ruin, but there is a friend that sticks closer than a brother



This scripture has provided me with comfort as I deal with friendships. There have been a lot of changes in my life in the last 2 years, and I have seen people come and go. One thing I do know is that my sister has been consistent in my life, even when she went away to college in a city about 3 hours away we were still able to keep communication. Now that she has moved back to our city, we have been able to build our bond even more. The scripture tells us that there is a friend that sticks closer than a brother...Jesus. So as close as I am to my sister, the Bible says that the Lord will stick closer to me than she does.


WOW! ! ! ! !


What a love. So let this encourage you, you may have times when you feel all alone and you feel like there is no one to understand you...trust Jesus! He said in His word that he will NEVER leave you and he will NEVER forsake you.


Thank you Lord for loving me that way. Now iSmile!


Carnisha

No comments:

Post a Comment