Monday, May 23, 2011

God did it!

God is so good! My mom invited me to speak at her quarterly prayer breakfast this past Saturday. It was a wonderful, beautiful, sweet event. You would have had to be there to understand why I describe the event that way. There was such a sweet, spirit in the building and everyone genuinely seemed glad to be there. I was pretty nervous because the Lord lead me to speak about my journey with him over the last few weeks and it has been…in a nutshell...a bit shaky. I believe the Lord put me in the way of some very beautiful people and I am sooooo grateful. Each one of the speakers had a message that spoke to me in a very real and personal way.
I will share more on that another day but I wanted to share some of the pictures from the event.


Me, Shavonn Cumby (Psalmist) , Kim Bady (Speaker), Cynthia Patterson (Speaker) , Yolanda Carroll (Hostess/Mommy)



Kim Bady...What a JEWEL!!



My Grandmother's table

Looks like I'm saying something good> :)



Me and my pretty mommy



I <3 THIS PICTURE!!
My Mom, Auntie, and Grandmother



My girl Shavonn took us into worship!


Our table, smiling EARLY!


5 minute face. Gorg!


Waiting for the raffle winner


a few naturals :) at the event



Author of book "It Had To Happen" Cynthia Patterson

All photographs taken by Jason Walton Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment