Friday, April 8, 2011

A little bit about me & my journey

Let me introduce myself. Hi! I'm Carnisha, a 28yr old girl from Houston, Texas. I love the Lord, my husband, and my babies.  :)
I have been natural since September 2009 and I LOVE IT!!!!!! I had been secretly stalking YouTube and Curly Nikki for some time. One Friday night I was sitting at the kitchen table with my husband whining about my post partum shedding (my daughter B was 3 months at the time)  and I told him "babe, I'm ready. Will you cut my hair?" He said yep, and the rest is history. We went upstairs, he fired up the clippers and gave me a nice fade. (eek!!) When he was finished, my first thought was "WHAT IN THE WORLD HAVE I DONE".

day 1-in shock


1 month and no curls :(

2 months


3 months, loved this look

6 months


I have learned so much about myself! I will share some of my revelations along the way. Anywho, here I am about 19 months later.



I love this hair journey!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment